Even if you feel confident in the accuracy of your diagnosis, it always wise to get a second opinion. Your health is way too important to not consider all your options.
Dr. Robert Myles, offering over 25 years of experience and expertise as a renowned orthopedic spine surgeon, for a second opinion.
You should come see Dr. Robert Myles if you:
- Have been recommended surgery, but you want to explore all your options
- Have had an MRI scan
- Have questions regarding the result, whether it was positive or negative
- You are wondering about other treatment options
- You want to know if the latest techniques are available for you
- Call and make an appointment no referral needed, unless you have HMO for your insurance.
- Please complete forms online before your appointment.
Whether you just need a second opinion or are searching for a premier surgeon to evaluate your condition, we can help you.
Please call our office today at 817-288-0084 or click here for information about seeing Dr. Robert Myles for a Second opinion or other services offered at the Institute of Spinal Disorders.